วันศุกร์ที่ 18 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

PS3 tips for the norm

Exactly how well you really know about the PS3?

Most people know that if you go on a PS3 you have more options than to buy the sister of the PS2 console. The main problem here is that a lot of people know about confusion with all the options and do not really like it right up.

I remember when I first set up my new PS3 I was so shocked and mute, because there's nothing like looking the PS2. For example, when I saw it first I freaked out because there is no memorySlots. I have thought I would build all my stats and characters again (man I had so many cars stored for GT3 on my memory card). At first, I went back to my new PS3 because I had to rebuild everything, but after chatting with my friend I discovered a way to continue my old PS2 memory card.

Do you know what I mean? It is so easy it was, I felt like screaming.

I found out that it was a thing called the PS3 to PS2 Memory Card Adapter. Man, theto include smart marketers not in the box in the first place. The adapter is a small device that you plug in your PS2 memory card in-and-hook, as it into the USB port of your PS3. It's a pretty cool little device and saves you a lot of headaches and to have time to build up your stats again. When you save your information to your PS3 it will be there until the end of time or until you buy the PS4 must ha (ha ha).

So I bet your thinking this adapter is notto approve, right?

Actually the PS3 to PS2 Memory Card adapter is usually only one is running around $ 11.99 to $ 15.99. I can almost everywhere, as you can find at local target or Best Buy. Fortunately for me I have free from my friend (ha ha ha the guys at Sony do not receive more money from me). While you are there, you should check the other extras for the PS3 because it has a lot of cool new features, but most of the good ones are already installed.

Well except for the little onesProblem with the old games Copy PS2 games (which have been easily solved with the adapter), the new PS3 features many new and exciting stuff. The only thing that I love and I recommend you buy will upgrade 40 gig memory to the 80 gig. If your playing as my love and many different matches this will be very useful.

If you want to know more or just need help with your new PS3, please contact on my website to stop and who knows, maybe you'll find something else newthere.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น